Follow me on my hair journey. This should be quite an adventure!

Thursday, June 17, 2010

I Got my Hair Done!


This morning, I woke up early, took my shower and got dressed.  I had to drop off my dog to the kennels to get a bath and her nails clipped.  They were quite long, but bills had to be paid... so the dog had to wait.  Since I was treating myself to getting my hair done, I thought it fitting that she get a bath and her nails done too.

So, off we went.  I went back to Posse' Styling Emporium today to have my new stylist wash, blow dry , cut, rinse and style my hear into a curly natural hair pattern.  It's going to take a minute to grow on me, but I do like it.  I knew that it was going to be cut shorter than its been recently because of the unevenness.  And after the natural curling of my hair... its even shorter.

I stopped past my Thursday mid-morning charity group at Michael's and gave everyone a look at my new do.  Some didn't not recognize me.  LOL!  How funny.

Anyway, I'm going to wear it this way for a few weeks to see if this will work on me... if not, I'm going to reconsider getting the loc's put in.


1 comment:

  1. I really like it!!! Welcome to life without "attached" hair!

    ReplyDelete